Service ExpeditorFull Time | Updated: 09/16/20
Within the spirit of “Making People’s Dreams Come True”, this position is responsible for expediting the flow of golf cars coming in and going out for service as well as the newly built golf cars while delivering Raving Fans customer service to both internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and store golf cars.
- Assign a number to each incoming car and submit paperwork to the appropriate staff member for the purpose of expediting the work to be completed.
- Assist in unloading and checking in new golf cars from Production.
- Communicate with other department leads/supervisors.
- Keep area clean and orderly at all times.
- Understand and adhere to The Villages Core Ideology.
- Assist in other areas as assigned by supervisor.
- Attend all service team meetings.
- Participate in “Fun Shops” hosted by The Villages University or any other continuing education sessions.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) month of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers, copiers and fax machines.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to company standards.
- Must remain professional, responsive and cooperative at all times and consistently produce quality work while meeting deadlines.