Retail Sales Support Associate| Updated: 10/17/22
This position has direct contact with customers, both on the phone and in person. Assist customers with rental process, assist sales associates with processing transactions, transacts sales and rentals on register. Answers incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Handle incoming telephone calls as needed
- Receives payment, deposits, gift certificates or obtains credit authorization
- Help customers with small parts/accessory sales onsite when necessary
- Process new car sales and reservations for rental cars
- Assist sales associates by checking addition, monitoring deliveries of golf cars and processing finance requests
- Handle cash transactions, process credit memo’s, refunds, deposit slips and return authorizations
- Print invoices, thank you letters, window stickers and reports to process daily cash sheet
- Opening and closing register
- Complete daily cash sheet and get all paperwork to the accounting department by 10 a.m.
- Reports sales and deliveries
- Inventory and order office supplies
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying and collating
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of 1 year of paid customer service experience in an office environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience focusing on public interaction
- Able to adapt from a low to high volume amount of work while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Working knowledge and use of general office equipment i.e. fax machine, copy machine and multi-line phone system